Things To Know
How To Place Order
1. Our business hours?
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Festive: Office Closed
2. To place order during working hours, you can call our business hotline at:
Telephone: +603 9107 2080 | Mobile: +6012 359 9990 / +6012 263 1299
Email to email@example.com
After working hour, you can still reach us by dropping us an email via our online form and we shall respond to your inquiry at our soonest possible.
3. What file formats to email?
Click our Artwork & File Transferring Guidelines for more information
4. How can we make payment to you?
Currently, only cheque, bank in or bank transfer are accepted on our end.
Our bank detail as below:
CIMB ISLAMIC BANK
Account Number : 1246-0001-1071-01
Account Name : HOTNET COMMUNICATIONS
* Once bank in – please email us the Bank In / Transfer Slip. We only proceed on printing upon payment received.
5. How can I send or upload my artwork to you?
You can send us your file(s) following the below methods:
1. Email your file to us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can opts to send us the file via the following 3 Methods.
a. Over 2gb files you may need to burn us a CD for faster transfer.
b. 2gb and below – http://www.sendspace.com (free service)
c. 50mb and below – http://www.yousendit.com (free service)
d. 10mb and below – Drop us an email – email@example.com
6. Should I compress or zip my files before sending to you?
It is preferably not to compress or zip the files that you upload or e-mail to us.
7. How long does it take from the time I submit my order until you begin working on the job?
Any jobs that come in before 2.00pm each day except weekend during working hour will be going through our job process verification line on the same. If there is a problem with your file, we will contact you immediately to keep your project moving forward. For more detail schedule, always check your printing schedule with our staff who contacting you on your ordering,
8. How long does it take until my printed pieces are delivered?
Each printing project will have different production schedules. For more detail schedule, please refer to timeline needed for each different printing sizes needed to avoid the delay in your printing. You can always check with our staff who attending your request.
9. Will I receive the exact color and quantity I order?
We practice the printing industry standard that allow for a variation amount of +- 5% over and under color and on quantity. Nevertheless, we will make an effort to keep our production to meet your exact order.
10. Can I alter my ordering for a different finishing or printing process for my orders?
No. all file we received and screened with your confirmation will be immediate process if there is no problem with your file. Thus, it is no possible to have different finishing once printing process started.