Things To Know
Artwork & File Transferring Guidelines
To place order
Please refer to our Order Page Guidelines.
What file formats do you accept?
We only accept artwork in
1. Adobe Illustrator (.ai) CS5 and below
2. Adobe Acrobat Document (.pdf) – High Resolution
3. Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
4. High Resolution JPEG (.jpeg) – 300dpi
*Important – Please outline all your fonts. Please allow 5mm bleed for Jpeg
When saving your artworks.
- All texts and images are best to have 5mm allowance away from all cutting edges
- Always remember to outline all your file, so we will not encounter missing fonts.
- Embedded all photos and images on your file, or send us all necessary link-files.
- Save all your work in 300dpi or higher.
- Please attached a low resolution images of work done for our reference
How can I send or upload my artwork to you?
You can send us your file(s) following the below methods:
1. Email your file to us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can opts to send us the file via the following 3 Methods.
a. Over 2gb files you may need to burn us a CD for faster transfer.
b. 2gb and below – http://www.sendspace.com (free service)
c. 50mb and below – http://www.yousendit.com (free service)
d. 10mb and below – Drop us an email – email@example.com
Should I compress or zip my files before sending to you?
It is preferably not to compress or zip the files that you upload or e-mail to us.
Do your company do artwork proof checking before proceed with the printing?
No. All artwork uploaded and received from you will be send for printing without a proof checking.
What should I do after transferring the file to you?
If you did not get a call from our end after 2 hours of sending your file. Please contact us. We will only proceed on printing after obtaining email confirmation with you and with payment banked into our bank account.